Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hasslington On Hiatus

It's the summer, I'm back in school (as a student) after losing my teaching job, and I'm in the process of trying to figure out where I go from this point forward.  Obviously, attempting to find another job is high on my list of priorities.

I have also assured a friend of mine that I would read Robert Jordan's "Wheel Of Time" fantasy series during my free hours.  (There are something like a dozen books in that series, and they look quite substantive.)  I've read many novels, but other than the "Lord Of The Rings" books, I've never read a fantasy series before, so it should be a new and hopefully fun summer experience.

Mrs. Hasslington and I may or may not also squeeze in a trip to England in the coming weeks in order to visit her family.  We'll see.

So, I am going to take a few months off from this blog.  I am not abandoning it, however.  I plan to get back to it in September.  Hopefully, at least some of the uncertainty of the moment will be history by then.

Until then, if you wish to contact me, you are welcome to do so at:  hasslington@gmail.com

1 comment:

Green Tea said...

Have a safe trip..
GiGi