Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Mrs. Hasslington!


I really, really dislike using exclamation points (or exclamation marks, if you're British) except in ironic situations, but I am happy to make an exception in this case.  (Please see the title of this post, above.)

I met Mrs. Hasslington six years ago, and we've been a couple for four years now.  For most of that time, we lived in her native England.  Last summer, we married in a small, beautiful church in her home town, and have since moved to my native United States.

I am very fortunate to have met her.  (My goodness, she even puts up with my penchant for lengthy instances of political speculation....)  I hope that we remain healthy so that we can continue to enjoy married life for many years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Health, happiness and prosperity to you both!

Hasslington said...

Anonymous,

Many thanks for your kind comments.