Friday, December 26, 2008

Hasslington Will Return After The First Of The Year

I'm fortunate in that I have the opportunity to take the next several days off from...well, most everything, really.  I will, however, be spending that time reading books, jogging, meeting friends I don't often get the chance to see, and recharging my batteries for the work to be done after January 1st.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading my previous post ("My Christmas Wish"), which encapsulates a few (though not all) of the reasons why I am at present in an optimistic mood.  That mood will most likely ebb and flow throughout 2009, but, as always, we'll have to wait in order to see how often it ebbs and how often it flows.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my friends from around the globe a very happy New Year.  2009, here we come....

No comments: